- Department: Administration
- Location: Swindon
- Job Type: Secretary/Administrator
An opportunity has arisen for a part-time Secretary/Administrator based in the head office at South Marston, Swindon. We are seeking a flexible and proactive member of staff to join our growing team. The nature of the role is to support colleagues and projects rather than to take the lead on projects yourself. The role will have a degree of autonomy as long as work requirements meet and able to accept/understand instructions.
Typical Duties Will Include:
– Front of house.
– First point of contact with telephone calls to office.
– Photocopy, scan and print various documents.
– Organise and file paperwork/ computer-based information appropriately.
– Create and maintain filling systems for office.
– Oversee office diary and arrange appointments.
– Organise travel and accommodation for staff when necessary.
– Manage and maintain purchase order systems and ledgers with relevant staff.
– Sort and distribute incoming post and send outgoing post.
– General office management.
– General administration duties for Directors as required.
Required Skills & Expertise
– Prior experience in similar role.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office package, word, excel and outlook mainly.
– Strong organisational skills.
– Pro-active with queries.
– Attention to detail.
– Ability to plan own working day and work on own initiative.
– Must be flexible and able to meet deadlines.
– Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality.
– Excellent English Communication Skills, Written & Verbal.
– Reliability and honesty.
– Continuous self-development.
– Marketing experience, social media.
– Creative copy writing.
– Comfortable carrying out Land Registry searches and research.