Senior Civil Project Manager
- Department: Planning/Construction
- Location: Swindon
- Job Type: Project Manager
Capital Land Property Group is involved in strategic land within the Swindon area. Capital Land has achieved outline planning on a 1550 home scheme and will be providing the infrastructure for the site. An opportunity has arisen for full-time Senior Civil Project Manager to work closely with the Directors based in the head office at Swindon. You will join the project at pre-construction stage. We are seeking a dynamic and proactive member of staff to join our growing team. You will preferably be from a housing developer background and experienced in:
Required Skills & Expertise
- Project management
- Legal agreements (S73, S38, S104, S278 etc)
- Working with consultants as they produce relevant design works for roads, drainage, external works, foundations etc.
- Liaising with the local authority, utility providers, contractors and consultants.
- Site coordination.
- Understanding of how the designs come together to explore value engineering opportunities.
- Responsible for site mobilisation, appointment of site team, sub contract procurement, approval of construction phase plan then moving to managing the Site team and subcontractors to deliver the project.
- Delivering progress reports to the Directors on a monthly basis and liaising with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of the scheme from both a financial, programme and safety point of view.
- Experience in running a major house building scheme.
- Worked for a national house builder.
- Preferably managed site teams from pre-construction through to NHBC handover and after-sales.